Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Stamping Bella Day 3 Sneak Peeks

I am back with a couple more Cards for Day 3 Releases for


 We have some New Characters Bernie A really Awesome Unicorn and


Rosie  a Girl who go on AMAZING Adventures all around the world.
Aren't they just Awesome and you can use then for so many Exciting
 projects starting at Cards, Scrapbook Pages and 3 D Projects.

So on my first Card I have used Rosie and Burnie's Eiffel Tower, 
Rosie and Burnie in Paris, Adventure Sentiment and 
Snapshots Polaroid "Cut It Out" which I turned into a Clear Shaker.


I have used Rosie and Burnie in Italy here and Adventure Sentiment.


Hope you loved these.

So to see some more AMAZING Inspiration
head on over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more
Sneek Peeks and there might just be an 
incentive to leave a comment. 😉

I will be back tomorrow with more Sneek Peeks I cann't wait to 
show you all. 

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...