Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Birthday Butterfly Card


Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
 here with a Birthday Butterfly Card
I Die Cut The Happy Birthday and created it as a Shaker.
I created a a white base 15cm square layered Mauve 
and Aqua Bazzil on it. The next white layer I cut a 13.5cm
square then I measured 1cm in one corner both sides and 2cm 
on the opposite both sides and cut it out. I then cut another square
13.5cm square on white card stock I smooshed ink all over it
using Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Lagoon Blue. 
I sprayed it with a Perfect Pearls Mix so it glittered. I measured
from the corner both ways 2cm and opposite 3cm. I raised
the cutout white pieces and the strip of inked I taped flat. The
Butterflies I cut out of the scraps of inked paper and some white.
I did layer a couple and glued some random sequins on the card.
I also popped a pearl in the centre of the Butterflies.


Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Card
and have a Great Crafting Week.

4 comments:

  1. Love those colours and the butterflies are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, love the strip of colour you created and those butterflies are lovely.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! I really like your version of "Bedelia Bunny" on Stamping Bella. The background and minimalistic copic colouring makes that card just sing. I do have one question though, where do you get those paper/plastic "card easels" that you stand your cards on so they can be photographed??? Thanks in advance for the info...Catherine Garcia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...