Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Quick, Simple, Sweet


Hi I am  here with a Quick, Sweet and Simple Card for
 I have Created a white base card then layered the largest
 LF Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle with 3D Tape.
The next 2 layers are in Mauve then Aqua Bazzil taped flat.
The top section is created by die cutting 2 of the largest 
LF  Small Stitched Rectangles  on the top one I partial cut using
 the next smallest LF Small  Stitched Rectangle both ways to
 create the window. I then die cut 1 white LF Flower Border,
 1 Green and a few coloured flowers out of LF Cardstock.
I cut all the flowers off the green and glued it on the white 
off centre to act as a feature then all the cut off flowers in the
order I wanted and added a diamonte to each flower with a centre.
I 3 D taped the flower section to the inside of the front rectangle.
Then using double 3D tape I taped it to the 2nd piece of card and then
flate to the card layers.  I finished it off whith 3 layers in black of 
LF Happy Birthday Border and a sprinkling of Sequins.

Products

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...