Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

Bellarific Friday - Babette The Butterfly


Hi Everyone I hope you are enjoying your Good Friday or about too.
I had a really lovely one spent at Mum's with a great big Family Lunch
and then catch up with friends for leftovers for Tea. I can hardly move.

So guess what I got my new stamps and am Sooooo in love with these
AMAZING and GORGEOUS 
from
and our Theme for the Week is
Well you guessed what I wanted to play with first yes a
and I chose
She is also available as a

Well for this card I stamped 2 Butterflies and fussy cut the second wings only.
I have Ink Smooshed them using Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and 
Mermaid Lagoon in a spray of water and Perfect Pearls.
I have coloured her up using Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E30, E31
Flowers, Wings Underneath and Trims - V000, V01, V04, V12, V06, V12, V17
I have layered her on all white layers using
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Circles
Then inside the diecut circle I stamped the Gorgeous Sentiment from



 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the current challenge
Beautiful Blooms
and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Your butterfly girl is just gorgeous and looks awesome as the pop of colour on your white card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...