Followers

Sunday 25 March 2018

Deep Ocean Last Challenge Easter/Spring


I am here for my last post for the Amazing


as it is shutting down. đŸ˜”
The Theme is


and our Wonderful sponsor is 


http://shop.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/

I have used this Fab Twisted Easle Card Tutorial Here.
I have used this Adorable Bunny from La-La Land Crafts - Bunny Hugs

I hope you all have a lovely Easter and
don't for get to pop your Entries in and check out
the Amazing Creations from my Teamies

Happy Crafting

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything about this adorable Easter Card. Especially creating the sunny cloud filled sky for the little guy. DARLING bunny hugs stamp (Love that the set has back and front for if you wanted to put in front of a clear window! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, love your super cute Easter card, such lovely sunny colours. How sad it's the last one for them, always a shame when a Challenge closes.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...