Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Flowers


Hi it's Monday and nearly Easter I have created all my Easter Cards
just a few Gift Card ones to go so no Bunnies or Chic's today for you.
So 
theme of the week is
So I started off creating an Easel Card but changed it along the way
Totally.  So I ended up layering all these Gorgeous Dies to create
layers and layers of Swirls and Flowers.

PRODUCTS DETAILS:

COLOURING DETAILS:
Copics:
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress - BG0000,BG01, BG02, BG05, BG10
Gloves and Shoes - C05, C06, C09

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, love those colours together, really eye catching and fab dies, especially the flower frame.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...