Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Bellarific Friday - The Chick and Bunny Wobble


I hope you are already for a good Weekend and you get to spend some of it
in the Craft Room Creating.
 Ooooh had a question this week too Catherine wanted to know what I 
stand my cards on for my photo's. Well it is a Joy Craft Card Stand Die Cut.
Also Love to see all my New Followers and love to see you popping
over to see my Creations.
Ok on to this weeks Bellarific Friday I love this time of week as I get to see 
all my Teamies Awesome makes for


the Theme this week is
and the collection being
I chose the very cute 
don't forget it is available in a
"CUT IT OUT DIE)"

I have coloured it up using
Copics
Chick - E31, Y00, Y02, Y15, Y16, Yr15, YR68
Bunny - N1, N3, N5
Leaves - YG17, YG17, G63
Flower - C01, C03
Flower Centre - Y15, Y18, YR31
The Smile Die is from MFT Double The Smiles
The Rectangle Die is Memory Box Wrapper Scalloped Rectangles
The Papers are from Doodle Bug Spring Things

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the current challenge
Beautiful Blooms
and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer



3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...