Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Stamping Bella New Releases and New Characters



Well I am Sooooooo Excited I am here with some of the
 NEW RANGE and NEW RELEASES from


 We have some New Characters Bernie A really Awesome Unicorn and
Rosie  a Girl who go on AMAZING Adventures all around the world.

So the first Adventure I have them on is in Hawaii 
I have used the PALM TREE, ROSIE,  BURNIE IN HAWAII
and ADVENTURE SENTIMENT SET



Ok so for this card I used one of the Rosies from A TALE OF TWO ROSIES, 
 COLOSSEUM and ADVENTURE SENTIMENT SET.

For my next Card I used the other Rosie from A TALE OF TWO ROSIES,
LEANING TOWER OF PISA and an ADVENTURE SENTIMENT.


Don't you just Loooooove this new couple!
So to see some more AMAZING Inspiration
head on over to the Facebook page for more
Sneek Peeks and there might just be an 
incentive to leave a comment. 😉

I will be back tomorrow with more Sneek Peeks I cann't wait to 
show you all. 

2 comments:

  1. amazing cards!
    love them!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczne kolorowe kartki :-) Aż się marzy mi urlop :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...