Followers

Saturday 24 February 2018

Bellarific Friday - A Stamp From The Latest Release - Virgo


Hi I am here with my Card for 
and our theme this week
 is 
A Stamp From The Latest Release.
I chose VIRGO she comes in A Rubber Stamp and also
as a "Cut It Out" Die
and how versatile is she you could use her for any occasion.
I used a Vellum Embossed Background the embossing folder
has no name sorry. I also used The Mama Elephant  Die
Maddison Avenue to create the shaker. I did originally create the
Card without a shaker but I kept looking at it so another Shaker was born.
I coloured her in
 Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33
Dress - B000, B00, B21, B23, B24

Sequins
Lucy's - Blue Lagoon
SSS- Moonshine Assorted

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the current challenge

and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...