Followers

Saturday 10 February 2018

Bellarific Friday - Stamp Not From Current Range


Hi I am here with my Weekly Bellarific Friday Post for
this Weeks theme is Vintage which just means it's a stamp from 
any release except the current one.
I decided to use 
I have Created a Shaker Card using Velum so thats why the
purple sequins look really faint. The Heart die I used was from 
Simon Says Stamp Floating Hearts I then glued it to the Velum.
The next diecut I layered over the top was 
Mama Elephants Madison Avenue Frame I then cut the layers 
to fit the Frame.
The Sentiment die is from MFT Sentimental Strips

Copic's used are 
Face - E0000, E0000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Dress - V000, V12, V15, V17

I also used Clear Spectrum Noir to add sparkle to the cake. 
Papers used are Lemon Craft Violet Silence.
Now don't forget that
is holding our Challenge and the Theme is
You can also win some Bella Dollars!
Ok now also you should definitly head over to the 
Blog as my Sistas have created some AMAZING Cards

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning card, love the effect using vellum for the shaker window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jenny! I love the image and the whole layout, very pretty!
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudne fiolety i oryginalny shaker :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...