Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Stamping Bella -Stamp Of The Month - Bee Mine


Hi Everyone hoping you all had an Awesome Week. It's been much 
cooler and my Copics are preforming much better because of it.
So todays Card is one for
Stamping Bella
and our Theme is Week is 
The Stamp Of The Month
So you can get 25% of this stamp for the month of Feburary.
It is also available as a "CUT IT OUT"  off

So I have I have used Altenew Bold Letters to create the word bee.
I have used Distress Inks to create the background using Mustard Seed and Black Soot.
A bit hard to see but I started with black and then merged it into the Mustard Seed.
I filled it with a mix of Yellow, Black and Clear Sequins.  The coloured Enamel
Dots are from Freckled Fawn and Whimsy Stamps. The Honey Pot Die is from
 Couture Creations. I have cut the Sentiment up and layered it to help it pop.
I have coloured the very Adorable Bee in Copics
Bear - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Wings - Y21, CO and Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter
Paw Pads - R20, R83, E31
Bee Colours - C05, C07, C09, Y15, Y18, E33
Heart - E33, Y15, Y18, Y21, YR23





Well I hope you liked this Cutie.
Have a Great Crafting Weekend

Jennifer

8 comments:

  1. this is super adorable card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, what a cutie on your beautiful card. I love how you coloured the bear. The shakerpart looks very nice, great composition on your card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooo! cute Jen Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaw, how sweet! love it! Beautiful colouring :)
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastyczna kartka !Kolory ,miś a la pszczółka i napis shaker wspaniale zestawione :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...