Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

Tutorial Thursday - Rosette


Hi it's Jennifer here with Tutorial Thursday
 and I have a Rosette to show you today.


I have used the Scallop Border Die and cut one whole
 one and two Scallops of the next one.


I have then glued them together.

Next I have scored every half a centimeter and then folded
 one forward and one back all the way across.


I have then joined it together with double sided tape.
 It will look like this.


I have pushed the Rosette down flat and Glued the pad
 of the Water Lilly on to the wrong side of the Rosette. 



So it now looks like this.

 This is the right side.



 I have then added the petals of theWater Lilly and added a
 Small Rolled Rose on top.


This is another example using the Ornate Snowflake.
I would love to see what you can come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful beautiful and pretty creation again and thanks so much for the very handy tutorial.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty and the little rosette is very effective, thanks foe sharing
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clear and beautiful tutorial, thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...