Followers

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Lily Bo Peep

Good Morning Everyone this is my DT Post for
Deep Ocean
and the Theme this Fortnight is
Add A Sentiment
and our Wonderful sponsor is
The Ribbon Girl
OK now go and see what my Amazing Team Mates
have Created for you and don't forget to Pop your Entry in
Here!






This is a Gorgeous Little Twisted Easle Card I did for my Daughters friend
for her 15th Birthday. Her Nickname is Mega Duck
 so that is the reason for the little Duck Theme.
The pattern is HERE if you would like to give it ago.


Stamp is from Saturated Canary "Lily Bo Peep"
Dies used Doohickey, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Quikutz, Cottage Cutz
Lace and Flowers from my Stash
Sentiment from Lilli of the Valley
She is coloured in Copics
E000,00,01,11,25,27,29,31
R20,81,83,85
Y21
YR23
BG00,01,02
B02
G21,
YG63
C02









6 comments:

  1. This is so so gorgeous my sweetie, the design is just awesome as is your colouring, of course I lurve the image ;0)

    I also want to say a HUGE thankyou for sponsoring me sweetie it really means so so much to me, I am so grateful to have friends & blogging friends like you, you rock hun. So with every inch of my heart I thank you a million times.
    I am sorry its took me so long to pop over I dont know where all the hours are going lol. Thanks again my sweetie, you are the best. mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of this one, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fab card, love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie love the colours, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love the design of this card! The image is perfect and so beautifully coloured!! Love all the embellies too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY MY Jennifer this is STUNNING!!! BEAUTIFLLY designed and coloured!!! It takes my breath away!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...