Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

Ballerina Tilda

 Isn't she just Gorgeous. I have been dying to colour up this
Gorgeous Ballerina Tilda! So this was a great chance to use her
with my DT  Card for the Midway reminder at
 Marvelous Magnolia
and our Awesome Sponsor is
Live and Love Crafts
now pop on over and see the Amazing Creations
from Team Romance and if you haven't already Scroll down on the Blog to 
The Dreamy Team Girls Creations.
 Dont forget to enter as it is an easy one right


Dies Spellbinders, Quickutz, La-La Land Crafts,Doohickeys and the Flourish I'm not sure which company
Lace from Ashcraft, Little Shoppe of Memories,Bellbird Crafts and Stampin Up
Fran-tage Shabby White
The Gorgeous Coathanger is from our Wonderful Sponsor Live and Love Crafts
Flowers from my Stash
Charm from Ink to Paper
The Beautiful Paper is Maja
I have coloured her with Copics
E0000,000,00,01,11,13,50,51,53
R20,91,93,95
C3

I am entering her in

10 comments:

  1. She IS GORGEOUS Jennifer...but it's your colouring that makes her even more so!!! STUNNING card...beautifully created and embellished!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very gorgeous, I don't have words to describe how much I love it, so I'm just gonna sit and drool for a bit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card your colouring is wonderful love all the details I love the image she is so cute!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card ,I love this ballerina.
    Hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty card, of cours i love papers and all the gorgeous dies you've added
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the image (I haven't spotted this one before). Your colouring is gorgeous and I LOVE the design of your card and all the beautiful embellies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the image (I haven't spotted this one before). Your colouring is gorgeous and I LOVE the design of your card and all the beautiful embellies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! She's an absolute delight,, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Jennifer! Tilda is coloured to perfection, the detail is so beautiful and love the gorgeous shapes!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't she just the cutest little dancer. Love your amazing textures you always add to your little works of art.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...