Followers

Monday 14 July 2014

Daisy Faerie Marci


 I am loving this Card I did this week for 
and the Theme for the Week is
so I went all out Girly with lots
of Lace, Glitter, Flowers and Pinks.
My Pearls and Pins went perfectly!
So checkout all the Girls Amazing work on the
Blog and get some Amazing Inspiration!


Copics Used...
Face - E0000,E000,E00,E01,R20
Hair - E33,E50,E51,E53,E55
Dress,Wings, Flowers - RV00,R81,R83,R85
Flower Centres and Beads G21,YG11,YG63,Y21,YR23

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts


 fun by adding your creations to our 
 And for  more inspiration, we are now on




Hope you liked her as much as I did creating her!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card! so beautiful, love the design Jennifer.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful!! You colouring is fabulous and I love all the gorgeous lace and pearls and spectacular design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful!! You colouring is fabulous and I love all the gorgeous lace and pearls and spectacular design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the little flowers, they look like waterlilies, Very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beyond stunning and the colours on this just pops. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my little blog and for posting my 900 Follower candy badge here xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...