Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

Tilda with a Big Big Rose

Hi everyone I hope you haven't blown away we had a touch of spring here
today being 19 degrees and extremely windy. Tomorrow 13 degrees good
card making weather! Anyway here is my Extremely Bright Card!
This is my DT Card for
 Deep Ocean
and the Theme this fortnight is
Summer Colours
so I thought these Gorgeous Bright Colours said that.
Now our Wonderful prize this fortnight is a
Guest Spot on the
 Deep Ocean DT
Ok now go check out the
Deep Ocean Blog
and see the creativenous of
this Amazing Team

My New Magnolia Stamp Tilda with a Big Big Rose
Papers My Minds Eye Notable
Flowers and Lace from my Stash
Dies Lifestyle,Doohickeys
Punches Stampin Up
Sentiment Wild Rose
She is coloured in Copics
E0000,E000,E00,E01,E11,E13,E50,E51,E53
YR12,YR16,YR17,20,YR,
Y4,Y7,&35,Y38
YG03,YG63

I am entering this Card in Magnolia Mania-Summer
Mid Week Magnolias-Easle Cards
Tilda's Town Anything Goes
Totally Tilda-Anything Goes








16 comments:

  1. OH WOW Jennifer...I LOVE these colours!!! Your Tilda is just so PERFECTLY coloured to go with all her lovely surroundings!!!! STUNNING card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cardjennifer, love the bright colors and this cute tilda
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jennifer such a gorgeous colour scheme and Tilda is so adorable. Love the beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've got my sunglasses on so I'm ok, lol. This is absolutely gorgeous Jennifer. A beautiful array of embellishments and details and those colours are so very cheerful and bright.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & very good luck. See you again soon, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow, I am speechless. This is another awesome Jennifer special. Just adore your stunningly vibrant colours and those butterflies are just beyond gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!!! This is so amazingly bright and cheerful...I love every single wonderful detail! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, your project is brilliant1!! I love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this bright colourful sunny card, awesome design and your colouring is wonderful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Jen, I love your colour combo, so striking and of course your gorgeous easel, beautifully done, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! Love your vibrant coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous! Love the bright colours and as always your fabulous design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Jenny..it is certainly bright and i love it ! thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias ..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...