Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

MDUC


Wow I am Super Excited to say I have been asked to join the
and the very first Challenge I get to do is one of my favorite
Themes so I couldn't wait to do it. 
The Theme for this fortnight is
What an  easy Challenge for you all and a good chance to get a start 
on those Christmas Cards!
So pop on over and get some Amazing Inspiration
from my Teamies
 Here!
While there dont forget to to pop back and pop your Entry in.


I have used Maja Papers
Dies Spellbinders,Doohickeys, Lifestyle and Cottage Cutz, La-La Land Crafts
Stamps A Joyful Tilda and an Older Snowflake Magnolia Stamp,Sentiment LOTV
Lace from Ashcraft and Gift
I have Glittered lots and Fran-taged
Copics used
E0000,000,00,01,40,41,43,44,50,51,53,55
B00,91,93,95

I am Entering this card in Totally Tilda-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful card and a well deserved DT place.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as usual Jennifer. love all the dies you've used !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! You will be an asset to the team I'm sure, Just lovely Jen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW you are one of the most talented crafters I have the privelage of knowing in blog land. It must take you days to create sonething spectacular as this. There is just so many wonderful details to feast on here.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just beautiful!! I always love and admire your easel cards! Biggest congratulations on your new DT - so well deserved!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...