Followers

Thursday 17 July 2014

Edwin on Christmas Eve


Well this is a bit unusual for me the theme for
is
so I decided to have a go at CAS.
I have to admire anyone that does CAS cards
not as easy as they look!
So pop on over to the Blog
and see some Amazing Inspiration and Pop in your Entry
Dont forget we have a Great Prize 
from our Sponsor this Fortnight

SnownFlake Die Elizabeth Crafts
Papers from the Stash
I have Glittered Around the Edge and Frantaged the Background!
I have Used Copics to Colour him up
E0000,000,00,01,11,13,40,43,44,50,51,53,55
YG91,93,93,97
R24,27,29,59
C02


8 comments:

  1. fab card Jennifer love this combo for christmas! amazing coloring as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hear you Jennifer when you say CAS is not an easy style!!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL...YAY you!!! I love the papers and the buttons give this card that finishing touch...your colouring is simply PERFECT!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely love your gorgeous card. The red and green are beautiful and your coloring....... over the moon gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in red and green, love the texture
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done an amazing job of the CAS style (I chickened out lol). Another gorgeous colour palette, beautiful colouring and scrummy papers.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer this is another of your beautiful creations. Just adore your awesome colouring and the buttons is a lovely touch.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boy card, I suck at these. Fab choice of paper, love the embossing and the buttons :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...