Followers

Thursday 25 April 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Stamping Bella New Release


Hi I am here for
TheRubber Buggy
 with another New Release 
Stamp  
Isn't she just Gorgeous
As you can see I am in my purple phase once I start using it
 I forget there are other colours in the world.
I created this easy background using  the
and using texture paste I used it on the top 
stitched layer to create some texture.
I finished her of with Enamel dots colored with copics
so they matched.

Layers are from Lawn Fawn 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles
and Outside in Scalloped Rectangles.

Copics used
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E53, E25, E27, E29
Dress - BV02, BV04, V04
Flowers - RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Leaves - YG03, G61, G94
Drink - YR000, YR12




Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...