Followers

Sunday 14 April 2019

Stamping Bella New Release Day 4


 Ok I am here  to share my
last day of
with you for

I am loving everyone of them more
everytime I see them.

There are 37 AMESOME New Stamps in this
Release from all your favorite collections and
even a New one so pop on over and take a look
at Stamping Bella and while there take a look
at each of my Amazing Teamies Creations to be 
inspired.

Ok I have 2 cards again for you today and this first one is 
from the New Collection
Now how cool are they and Love that
Sentiment.

Papers - Doodlebug
Dies - Lawn Fawn
 - MFT
Sequins  - SSS

Coloured in Copics



Coloured in Copics
Papers - Kazzaz
Dies - Lawn Fawn
Seqins - SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...