Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Stamping Bella Release Day 1


Oooooh I am Soooooo EXCITED 
is here at

So for the next few days I have New releases for you
and I tell you they are 
AMAZING!
There are 37 AMESOME New Stamps in this
Release from all your favorite collections and
even a New one so pop on over and take a look
and Stamping Bella and while there take a look
at each of my Amazing Teamies Creations to be 
inspired.

Ok I have 2 cards for you today and this first one is
I have coloured them up with Copics
Papers are from Doodlebug I am pretty sure
Dies are from Craftin Dessert Divas


And my Second one is 
Coloured with Copics
Papers are Doodlebug
Dies are Lawn Fawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...