Followers

Thursday 18 April 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Spring Birthday


Hi I am  here for
The Rubber Buggy
with a Spring Birthday Card.
I have used Lolly and her Brolly.
I have layered her up using Bazzil Card Stock
 in coordinating colours.
I have used my favorite dies Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
 and Outside In Scalloped Rectangles
I stamped Lolly in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink one of my
Favorites as I can use it for Copics or Water Colours.

Copics used are
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Violets - V00, V91, V93, V95
Greens - YG0000, YG00, G20, G21, G24
Flower Centre - Y15, Y21, YR23

I have finished her off with a few scattered sequins.


Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...