Followers

Thursday 4 August 2022

Whimsy Stamps - New Release Happy Birthday




 


So here is my Second Card from this Awesome Release at


the


dont forget to pop on over and take a look at all the Amazing Goodies they
 have plus the Awesome Projects Everyone has Created.

I Created this Card using Sprinkles Scallopes Rectangle Dies as the base.
using the 3rd Smallest and embossing it with the Slim Line Embossing Folder Daisies . 
The Sentiment is Happy Large Word Die and I used the Birthday Stamp 
 in behind the Scalloped Boho Circles. Did you also see on the base I used the
Boho Basic Stitches Die to Create some interest.


Copics
Pinks - RV00, R81, R83, R85
Purples - V12, V15, V17
Brighter Pinks - RV00, RV55, RV63, RV66
Green - G20, G21, G24






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...