Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2022

Uniquely Creative - My Tools My Ute

    Hi  I am here with my Second Card for the New July Release

 thats all about Aussie Tradies.

As you may have gathered I am in love with these Frameless

Shaker Cards So I just had to do another one.


and here is a Video with peeks in the book

VIDEO


Card Size : 14.5cm x 10.2cm

Colours Used :

Copic Markers

Brown – E42, E43, E44

Red – R35, R37, R39

Orange – YR12, YR14, YR68

Grey – C0, C01, C03

Black – C05, C07, C09

Blue – B95, B97, B99

Kit Products Used : Patterned Paper, Cut-A-Part Sheet

Add Ons – Work Ute Stamp and Die Set

Uniquely Creative – Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die, Stitched Nesting Rectangles Die, Uluru Card Stock, Royal Card Stock, Foam Mounts, Double Sided Tape

Extras – White Card Stock, Sequins

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...