Followers

Monday 1 August 2022

Whimsy Stamps - August 1st Mini Release - Boho Beauty

 




So I am Guesting for 3 Months for this Amazing Company

and I am Sooooo Excited.
So today is Release Day 


pop on over and take a look at all the Amazing Goodies they have plus 
the Awesome Projects Everyone has Created.

I Created this shaker using the 
Inside the Shaker I added the Gorgeous New Boho Scalloped Circles Die Set
using the 3rd Smallest and embossing it with the Slim Line Embossing Folder Daisies . 
The Sentiment is Special Large Word Die and I used the O from the
 Old Fart Large Word Die and the S from Special Large Word Die to create So.
 I also layered the letters 4 times so they popped.   I then finished it off using
 3 Sunflowers' from the New  Flower Tiles - Stay Wild Clear Stamps.

Copics
Sunflowers - Y000,Y15, YR23, E33, E37

                                                 


                               

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jenny! So excited to see you're joining our Whimsy family for a few months! I always love your creations, so I'm excited to see what you share! Big welcome hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...