Followers

Thursday 27 June 2019

Butterfly Gift Cards - Lawn Fawn


Hi Everyone I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
here with a few gift cards I 
created using the Beautiful Lawn Fawn Butterfly Dies
The first on here I turned in to a shaker card. I used
the  Lawn Fawn  Papers Spring Fling and
 Spiffy Speckles for them all.

This one I just layered the papers using 3D Tape.

So then I thought I would try using square layers 
instead of circles.

Then for this one I created another Shaker.







Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...