Followers

Thursday 13 June 2019

Bella with an Umbrella


Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
 I have created a very simple but effective card.
I have just used white Card Stock to create this look.
First I stamped and coloured my Adorable Elephant. I
then cut a white layer just a bit bigger and used a layer of 3D tape.
Next I used this gorgeous Lawn Fawn Fancy Lattice Backdrop Diecut
and glued it to a layer a little bit bigger than it and then 3D'ed
 on to a base card.
Copics
Bella - C00, C0, C01, C03
Ears, Nails - RV00, R81, R83
Flowers - YR68, YR16, Y06, BG49, BG45, BG10
Umbrella , RV52, RV55, RV66

Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Umbrella
Wild Rose Studio - Bella With Umbrella Clear Stamp (CL514)
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...