Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Under The Sea Shaker, Shadow Box


Hi I am here for 
 here with my post for the week and I have 
created this really cool boy's card as I have a few comming up
and I though I would be in front for a change.
So I have coloured  up a lot of the Sea Creatures, 
Submarine and Diver. As you can see I cut an extra base
and glued it on the side and made a front for the card.
It's all so a shaker for a bit more fun.


Then when you open your card you have the shadowbox
 and also a room for a Sentient. 


Here you can see all the Images I coloured.






Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Ocean Lawn Cut (LF1705)


Lawn Fawn- Perfectly Plaid Chill
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill Petite Paper Pack 6 x 6 (LF1521)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, so much going on in this card with all the awesome bits to look at, love that designer paper too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...