Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Bellerific Friday - Floral Forrest Backdrop

Hi I am here with
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
and this week   I am here with
The Stamp Of The Month
and it is
Floral Forrest Backdrop
 so this means the Stamp  is on special for the
Month of Feburary Happy Shopping.

I have used  Dies
 Large Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles

Sequins SSS Moonshine Assorted

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E30, E31, E33
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E77
Oranges - Y04, YR12, YR15, YR68
Purples - BV02, BV04,V05
Blues - B24, B26, B28
Reds - R24, R27, R29
Greens - YG01,YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93,
YG95, G20, G21, G24, BG96


 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
January
( which should be up shortly)
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my

 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Jenny you have to stop tempting me with these beautiful cards showing me just how much I need these stamps. What a perfect beautiful scene, xxx Aileen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...