Followers

Friday 8 February 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Mermaid Double Slider Card



Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
 here and I decided to give this double slider a go.
It did take we a little bit longer than I had hoped but was so
 totally worth it.
Also Thanks for the Inspiration Nina- Marie.
So first of all I constructed the Double Slider.
Then I Stamped, Coloured and Die Cut all my Images
that I was using.


I then layered my papers on my card base that is 12x 15 cm.
I used the Small Stitched Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles 
to die cut my Cardstock and Plaid Chill Papers.
 I also added mountains using LF Mountain Borders.
The Clouds and Sun were created using WPlus 9 Sunhine Layers.
I cann't find them in the shop they must be out of stock. 
But LF Hello Sunshine would be perfect for this and now
 on my wish list.  I then added all my images making sure the 
2 sliding panels and glued flat. The Non sliding scene I layered.
Ooops I also see I forgot to add the tab on the bottom 
to say pull here. Off to do that when I finish here!





Lawn Fawn Double Slider Surprise Lawn Cuts

Lawn Fawn- Perfectly Plaid Chill
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill Petite Paper Pack 6 x 6 (LF1521)




1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...