Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

All About Christmas - The Rubber Buggy


 Hi Everyone it's Jennifer and I am here with another of the New Release
Stamps from Stamping Bella only new in
The Rubber Buggy Shop
so pop on over and get yours before it's too late.

I have made this simple but effective card by layering each layer
with these Gorgeous Lawn Fawn Dies.
I have coloured it up using 

Copics
Green - YG01, YG17, YG23
Purple - BV02, BV04, BV25, V05
White - C00, C0, C01, C03
Red - R24, R27, R39
Y02, Y06, Y15
I also finished it of with a good sprinkling of clear glitter.



Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...