Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

Uniquely Creative - Polar Bear and Penguin Card Tutorial


Hi it's Jennifer and I am here with a tutorial for
using all there Amazing products so give it ago.


Card Size 6” x 4 3/4”

Colours Used -
Copics –
Polar Bear – C00, C0, C01, C03, R20, R81
Penguin – BV23, BV25, BV29, B000, B00, R24, YR16
Jumper and Hats – R24, R27, R29, B91, B93, B95

Kit Products –

Polar Pals Kit – Polar Pals Papers, Cardstock, Circle Coverplate, Copic Paper, Light Blue Rhinestones, Vellum, Polar Pals Die, Polar Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Kit – Penguin Pals Stamp, Acetate, Sequin Mix
Add-ons – Merry Christmas Script, Glitter Pen

Extras – Black Cardstock, 3D Tape , Double Sided Tape
Shop Polar Pals Products
Shop Penguin Pals Products
    1. To Create this card I cut a Card base 6” x 4 3/4” and layered a piece of red Cardstock 5 13/16” x 4 9/16” and then a layer of the blue knitted paper 4 3/8” x 5 5/8”.
  1. I then Die Cut a Circle Coverplate out and backed it with a piece of acetate the same size. I taped all but 2 circles back in there holes. I then 3D Taped around the back and just around the 2 clear holes. I placed the sequins in 2 piles where the clear shaker holes are going to sit on the knitted paper and then stuck it down.
  2. I then Die cut one white Cardstock and one Vellum the backing of the Merry Christmas Script. Then I die cut a Merry Christmas in Black Cardstock and glued it to the Vellum then to the Cardstock. I went over the Merry Christmas with the Sparkling Glitter Pen. Using the 3D Tape I attached it to the Card.
  3. I coloured up the Polar Bear and Penguin and used the 3D tape to attach them too the Card. I also stamped Snowflakes over the card and in the centre of the large ones I popped a Tiny Light Blue Rhinestone. Card Complete.

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...