Followers

Saturday 7 March 2015

Winner of The Candy is!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok I have been out for a very nice Dinner as two of my work mates
are leaving and now I have enlisted the help of my Assistant
Daughter Shikira to draw the winning ticket. But before I do I would like to
 Thankyou All for your support by popping by my blog and following or leaving lovely comments here and on Facebook and yes I have got a little behind on returning comments but I am
 catching  up with you all in the next few Days. Enjoy your Weekend and the Winner is
-
-
-
-
-



Eulalia
Congratulations
if you can just e-mail me on
jatd@wideband.net.au or Facebook me with your
address details I can have that in the mail on Tuesday for you
 Eulalia.

3 comments:

  1. Yeeeeaaaaahh!!
    I came back today from a national scrap meeting and I find this fantastic surprise.
    Thank you Jenny, I'm very very very lucky girl!!
    xoxoxo Lalla... but always Lalla

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...