Followers

Sunday 29 March 2015

Engagement Card Country Style


Well this is an Engagement card I was commissioned for.
It did test me as it wasn't to be too girly with flowers and lace ( I did sneak
a little in though) and was to be horsey and country. After a long search I gave up on an Image
and I got a photo to work with the only problem being Dad was in the middle
of the couple so as you can see I found the long oval die and cut them
out individually I then was Inspired from Julie Price's Gorgeous Card Design
to get them to come together.
I have used the the new Boots and Hat Die from Spellbinders
Radiant Rectangles from Spellbinders
The horseshoe is from Cuttlebug
I have also used the Wattle stamp from Kaszazz and coloured
and layered it 4 times.
Papers are from my Stash

The Front


Inside


The To and From are from Cheery Lynn
Spellbinders Scallops and Ovals
Stamps from Whimsey and Just Rite


I then made a Box to store it in no pic's of that sorry.

5 comments:

  1. fantastic design and idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What type of card fold is that? It looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a fabulous job of this card Jenny! Love the design of card, embellishments and the papers work perfectly! The recipients will love and treasure it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh woooooooow Jennifer this is an awesome keepsake you have created for the couple. Just adore the personal touch with the photos.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...