Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Deep Ocean Easter/ Spring Celebration



Well I am already at work so I hope this post has gone live.
Well as you can see my new favorite colours are a mix of pinks, mauves
blues and yellows. This gorgeous Image  " Blossom" came out in digi  at Saturated Canary
and I have wanted her a long time so I couldn't wait to colour her up so this was the perfect chance.


This is my DT card for
Deep Ocean
this is also Deep Oceans 100th challenge
and our Theme is
Easter/Spring Celebtation
and because it is our 100th Challenge we have lots of
prizes for you and our Sponsors are
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps
Aurora Wings
Live & Love Crafts
now check out all the gorgeous creations
of my Amazing Team Mates
Here.
Don't forget to pop an Entry in to win this great Prize.






A Close up isn't she just Gorgeous.
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jennifer this is absolutely stunning.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so gorgeous! The image is stunning and looks so perfect in those beautiful colours.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly pretty !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow she is totally gorgeous and coloured so beautifully! Love the colours and your design is as beautiful as ever!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Jennifer, I adore this card! Love everything about it, stunning image (coloured beautifully!), amazing design and love the lace, flowers and butterflies!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just pure spring delight with a wonderful Asian flavour.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...