Followers

Thursday 2 February 2017

Your Next Stamp Set - Guest Designer


 Here I am with my second post for the day so if your after the Make It Crafty  scroll
down a post or the Tilda Face Tutorial scroll down 2 posts. I have been busy this week😉
Well here I am and very Excited to be a guest designer for the Month of Feburary for
Now they have some really Awesome and cute stamp sets to create with so totally worth
a visit. I find it hard to get Male Stamp Sets and have had some really good ones
from here. So today I created one for a boy. using
and the die down the side I used is
Thought it looked perfect on this card!


I have distress inked the background using Wild Honey and Mustered Seed.
Copics used are
Y15, Y17, Y18, YR23
C03, C05, C07, N9
Th


Enjoy the rest of your day.

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...