Followers

Friday 24 February 2017

Birthday Tia

Hi Everyone I am here  with my last GDT post for Make It Crafty
I have had an Amazing time playing with all the Gorgeous Images,  yummy
Chippies and Beautiful Teamies here. Thankyou Girls for all your help too!
So this week I wanted to do my 3 favorite things Chippies, Christmas and shaker.
I controlled myself as we needed a pink 18th card and girly.  Right up my ally.
So I have used one I have wanted to use for a while now Tia Celebrates well I
guess it is sort of Christmas isn't it !
Tia6
I have disguised the Pointsettia as a pretty pink flower
and yes it is a shaker card. Just
gotta have sparkle when your an 18 year old Girl!
I have created my own shaker using SSS - Stacked Hearts Waffle Die
and MFT - Stitched Oval Scallop Frames. Think it came up pretty good!
Tia8
I have the Wishes Chippie I have inked the bottom layer with white Ink.
The top layer is coloured with copics R81, R83, R85 and used a dylusions
white pen for the dots and of course Spectrum Noir clear sparkle and
Glossy Acccents for Shine!
Tia7
Copics used
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R21
Eyes - B01, B02, B05
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Everything Pink - RV0000, RV00, R81, R83, R85
Products Used
Thanks for Stopping by!
Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Fantastyczna ,kobieca kartka :-D Pięknie pokolorowany stempel :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PINK and SOOOOO gorgeous... and you know it belongs in our challenge at In The Pink!! http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-113-dies-andor-punches.html

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastially creative shaker card!!! I followed you here from Passionate Paper Creations on Facebook. You are quite inspiring :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and stunning coloring!!Love your work and am your newest follower to your blog and Pinterest! Pinned much of your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...