Followers

Thursday 2 February 2017

Today Celebrate



Hi Everyone I am here with my Guest Card for
and I have used one of the new
isn't she just the Sweetest. I don't use  Valentines Cards as we got
married just after but thought she would be just Gorgeous for a Birthday Card!


Yes you just knew I couldn't help myself and added a 
I used a small one and went perfectly over the 
Today  Die from LLLC's. I die cut the word but didn't want it to 
jump right out at me so I glued it right back where it came out of.
I then glued the celebrate over the top worked well I though.
I used Black on the bottom chippee and the top has 2 G05 and G17.
I also Covered the Celebrate and the balloons in glossy Accents so
 they are all shiny.

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - E21, E25, E27, E29
Dress, Balloon - C0, C01, C02
Apron, Balloon - G05, G16, G17, G19
Shoes - C0, C01, C02, G05, G17



Hope you liked my interpretation of the Valentines Day Girl.


2 comments:

  1. this is very pretty card!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! Fabulous layout.... colouring to swoon over....... a truly gorgeous card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...