Followers

Saturday 18 February 2017

Deep Ocean - Hearts


Hi I am here with a reminder post for
This Fortnights theme is
and our Wonderful Sponsor is



Its a really easy theme and there is just a couple of days to go 
so pop on over and get your entry in. Also while there don't
forget to see what my Amazing Teamies have Created!
So I have Created a couple of little gift cards.

I am really sorry about the photo's as one of my wires is
loose in my light tent hopefully fixed very soon.

Not sure where the heart Embose Folders from might be Darise
Papers are Maja
The Little Bears are so Adorable and they are from
The Little Hearts are coloured in Copics and Sparkled with 
Wink of Stella are from Make It Crafty

Colours of Copic's I used on my Bears are
W0, W01, W02, W03, R81, R83, B21, B23
Hope you Enjoyed this one!

3 comments:

  1. those cards are super sweet!
    hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeousness.... LOVE those little bears!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous set of cards, love the cute teddy images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...