Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

No Straight Lines - Coffee Break Marci


Hi Everyone hope you all had a great Weekend.
I am here with my post for
and our theme this week is
The Card I created this week also turned out to be a shaker I 
was able to incorporate it into the Coffee Cup. I really
love these very yummy Donuts and had the perfect
 sprinkle paper in my stash for there icing. 

Stamp 
Coffee Break Marci
Dies
 Coffee Beans Heart
 Coffee Cup
 Donut
Pierced Scalloped Circles (Set of 4)
Double Stitched Circles (Set of 4
Stitched Nestered Circles (Set of 7)

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R85
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Headband, Skirt, Coffee Cup Band - RV00, R81, R83, R85
Jumper, Pants, Shoes - BG10, BG11, BG15
Shoe Soles, Frills on her pants - E40, E41, E43, E44

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...