Followers

Saturday 9 April 2016

Sunflower Sweetheart


Hi just popping in with a card I did for a friend.
The greens were just gorgeous just didn't show it in any of my pics.
I used the Gorgeous Girl from My Favorite Things Set " Sunflower Sweetheart"
I also used the Fence.
I am not sure which paper I used.
Copics
E0000,000,00,01,11, 30, 31, 33, 35, 51, 53, 55, 57
Y21, YR23
C03, 05, 07, 09
R20
G0000, 000, 00



I used Glossy Accents on the center of the flower.


A Close up.


You can see how I used the Glossy Accents on the Hello to make it shiny
and pop I also used it on the Scallop Circle to tie it all in.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and pure delight Jennifer. Love the soft colouring on her dress.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jenny! Love your design and fabulous colouring! I bet your friend loved it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful !
    have a nice day
    hugs
    Fiki
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is so pretty and such gorgeous colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little cutie with her big flower, so very sweet xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, it's simple but sweet and so fresh looking :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...