Followers

Monday 11 April 2016

La-La Land Crafts - B & W and One Other Colour


Well we are into another week already I will have to be starting 
Christmas Cards soon at this rate.
  Well here I am with my DT Card for
and the Theme which has bought out
some Amazing Designs from the Design Team well worth a 
visit for some Amazing Inspiration at the
Oooops nearly forgot to tell you the Theme
Here's all the Goodies I used on my Card

Stamp 

Dies 

Copics
Face E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Hair - BV23, BV25, BV27
Outfit - V0000, V000, V01, V06,V12, V17
Obi Bow , Shoes and Trims - BV23, BV25, BV27

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. What a fab card and such lovely colour tones too! Marci is beautifully coloured and I love the addition of the black lace.

    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is in Japan right now so this one is perfect, love the purple and black, very striking xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen, and purple, what can I say but win! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...