Followers

Friday 22 April 2016

Deep Ocean - Dots and / or Stripes

 Hi Everyone I have made a special card for a gorgeous couple.
 They got engaged in December but just had there party and as some of you know 
I still have a couple of major cards to catch up on and yes I am back to Easle Cards.
I might give you all a rest off  Shaker Cards for at least one week.
I have incorporated it into the theme for this fortnights
Theme

Our Wonderful Sponsor is
http://www.craftheaven-shop.com/
with a  €10 Gift Certificate to Craft Heaven Shop



I have used this very Sweet Stamp from Lili of the Valley - Together Forever
Flowers from my Stash
Lace from Spotlight
Metal Corners, Ribbon and Lace Roses from my Stash
Dies Doohicy's, Sizzix, Quick Kutz
Papers Pion My Precious Daughter
Just Rite Stamps Sentiment
Inked in Vintage Photo

and the base. Hope you liked this one!

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning!! Such a beautiful design, gorgeous image, papers and die cuts! I love it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jennifer, this is such a beautiful card. Love the image, the colours are so soft and pretty and so much gorgeousness with the scrummy embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty paper, love the gorgeous colours, very sweet, always love your lacey creations xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous card with pretty detail.
    Thanks for joining in with the April anything goes - any image challenge at The Ribbon Girl. Good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, the details are amazing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jennifer this is truly amazing. Just love the pink orange hues and the wonderful little details to feast on.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Jen, how could anyone ever not be thrilled to receive one of your gorgeous easel cards, though I do love your shaker cards too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny,
    Adorable Easel card; love the image and all the lace and trim makes it a gorgeous shabby chic card! Thanks so much for linking up to LLC's April challenge.


    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...