Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

Birthday Bella


Yes you guessed it another Shaker Card yes I am totally
 ADDICTED.
This was for one of my Crafty friends Birthdays!
OK I have used my new stamp
Stamping Bella Uptown Girl - Brittany The Birthday Girl
Distressed colours I have used in the background are Evergreen Bough,
Dusty Concord, Lilac
Sentiment is from  MFT - Simply Fab Sayings
Mamma Elephant - Madison Avenue Frame
Sequins - SSS - Moonshine Assorted
Auzz Trinklets
Copics
E0000, 000, 00, 01, 30, 31, 33,35
R20
BG 000, 10, 11, 13
V000, 01, 06, 15
The tutorial for this Card Madison Avenue Shaker Frame Card





Heres a close up I did sparkle a few things with Wink of Stella.


Hope you enjoyed your Birthday Kaye!

10 comments:

  1. Now this is my favourite, I love the colours, just beautiful, such a pretty card,the best shaker card you've done, You know where I live, LOL Great job xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna kolorystyka ,stempel i forma shaker boxa :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colours and love Bella, brilliant shaker card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love this card , the background i awesome
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    love it!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer.... I saw your card on the Stamping Bella FB page - and just HAD to pop by and tell you how much I LOVE your card (just in case you didn't get the idea from my FB comment!! LOL! Those colours are so good together - and then - WOW.... to that shaker card!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another beautiful shaker card!!The background looks amazing and the stamp is fab! Totally love it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful Jennifer and I love the gorgeous colours. Lots of fabulous bling.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card.Colors are also beautiful.
    I like your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shaker card (see what I did there? ;) ). I LOVE that background :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...