Followers

Thursday 21 April 2016

La-La Land Crafts Tutorial Thursday

Hi I am here with a quick Shaker Card Tutorial for 
I have used the 
Beautiful Sweet Molli to help me out.

First I coloured Molli up and then picked some of the colours she was wearing.
I  then picked the ink colours for the background and sequins to match.

I have used the  Double Stitched Squares the 2 largest ones


  I have diecut white cardstock using the smaller one inside the larger one to create a frame.


 With the largest Double Stitched Square I then cut 1 white square and 1 acitate.

On the whitecard stock I  sponged  the  3 matching distressed inks colours.
They didn't photograph real well the colours. I used Lilac, Tumbled Glass
and Dusty Concord.

I then flicked water on the square and  patted it of with paper towel to lift the ink off.

I then flicked with a brush the 3 ink colours and sprayed it with perfect pearls for sparkle.
Very hard to see though.
I taped the acitate to the frame
I used doublesided foam tape all the way around leaving no gaps
so the sequins cann't get out. I also ran a powder tool around the inside
edges of the foam tape so the sequins don't stick.

I chose a few different coloured sequins that matched Molli's
clothes and placed them in the shaker.
The inked square was then stuck to the back of the frame so your sequins are sealed
in the frame.
I then cut a white card 13x26cm folded it in half and layered 11.5x11.5cm of aqua
then a 10.5x10.5cm mauve and the shaker on top. 
I have then finished it of with  Sweet Molli and Celebrate Die from May's Club Kit.

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love how you have created the background! Thank you for sharing your wonderful tutorial.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty backgound, thanks for sharing xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and wonderful tutorial :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute going to try one of these shaker cards ..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...