Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Birthday Llama


The Rubber Buggy

Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
with this Awesome Llama from
Wild Rose Studio. So I thought he deserved to be bright and 
colourful so I used lots of colours. How perfect were the
 papers from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid.
I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Squares and Stitched
Squares in layers and 3D Taped each layer.
The top layer I used this really awesome Stitched Cloud Backdrop.
Copics
Llama - W00, W0, W1, W2, W3
Y00, Y16
YR12, YR68
R24, R29
B21, B23, B24
BG10, BG11, BG13

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait

Lawn Fawn - Extra Sentiment Banners
Lawn Fawn - Extra Sentiment Banners Lawn Cuts (LF1140)



Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...