Followers

Saturday 6 July 2019

Bellarific Friday - Corkboard and Washi Tape



and our Theme this week is

Stamp Of The Month

and it is

Washi Tape Set and Corkboard Board Backdrop

and I added one of the very Cute
Squidgy Pals
Now as it has been a Very Very Busy Week for New Releases I will be adding
all details, Dies, Colours and papers used to all the posts for this
 week when I get home from work today.
😊
Now don't forget to keep poping over to the
Stamping Bella Blog all week for all the New Releases created
 by my Teamies and I. Now the really important thing is they
 are out on the 8th of July.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my


 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...