Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Birthday Girl



Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
  and I created a Cute Little Birthday Card
using an Adorable Stamp from Wild Rose Studio Birthday Girl.
I  coloured her up with Copics first off.
So then  I wanted to do something a little different this time. 
A made a Frame by die cutting a LF Stitched Scalloped Square and
cutting out the inside using the second largest LF Stitched Square.
Then to create the next size down frame I used the Memory Box
Largest Stitched Square Die and 4th Size down to cut the centre out.
I then layered each piece down using 3D Tape to create this 
gorgeous frame.
I also layered it on Lemon Craft paper and then on to a card base
so I had to work from the front to the base.
I also Copiced a small piece of string and popped through a couple
of buttons and glue dotted them on.
For the Happy Birthday from LF I die Cut 2 White and 1 Aqua and layered
then just off centre so you can see the aqua.




Memory Box Die - Open Studio -  Stitched Square Layers





Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

4 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...