Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Birthday Bunnies


Hi Everyone I am here  with my Post for
The Rubber Buggy
I have created this Card using these
 Sweet Bunnies from Wild Rose Studio. I have created the
backgroung using the Lawn Fawn Lacy Borders Lawn Cuts.
I have fussy cut the Bunnies and Butterflies and 3D' them.
Copics
Bunnies - C00, C0, C01, C3, C5
Ears - R81, R83, RV00
Butterflies - V04, V06, V12





Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I have the lacy border dies, I may have to borrow this idea!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...