Followers

Thursday 12 July 2018

Christmas In July


Hi I am here or
The Rubber Buggy
  with my first Christmas Card for
July.  I have wanted to colour up this stamp for a while and
the time was right today. This is the very Cute Nacho from 
Stamping Bella. I have used Lawn Fawn Dies to create a scene
inside the Shaker Card, the Shaker and also the top layer of the Card.
The Papers I have used are Maja from there Home for the Holidays Collection.
I have coloured the pearls in Copics to match his nose.
Copics
Dog - E30, E25, E27, E29
Tummy - W0, W01, W03
Nose - R32, R35, R37, R39
Antlers -E40, E41, E43, E44



Stamping Bella - Christine Grove NACHO-deer (CGR140)

Maja Design - Home For The Holidays - Never To Old (808)

Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is just so cute and I love the snow peaked mountains inside the shaker box.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. its super nice and fun card.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...